Here's what's new in version 3.1.19 👇
- 🔥 Adjustable Warm-up Targets: You can now easily adjust the target weight used to calculate your warm-up sets. This is useful in cases where you need to decrease your working weight (due to an injury, etc), or if you are planning to increase from what you did last time. To make an adjustment, just tap the new target icon on the warm-up screen. You can then quickly increase/decrease in 5 lb increments, or tap into the field itself to set your target weight more precisely.
- 📜 Added History Tab to Warm-up Screen: It's helpful to know your exercise history while you’re warming up, so now you can access it from the warm-up screen for that exercise!
- 🎉 Expanded Emoji Reactions: Gone are the days of being limited to just 6 emoji reactions. With our brand new emoji picker, your reactions in social groups are about to get a whole lot more expressive! 🤌
Additional emoji reactions
This would expand the number of emoji reactions to messages, allowing you to express yourself more fully.
- 🎥 Offline Exercise Videos: If you have already viewed a video for an exercise, it will now be playable even if the app is offline (this only applies to cached exercise videos).
- 🎨 Consistent Modals: We've given a fresh coat of paint to modals throughout the app for a more sleek and unified look.
As always, we hope that you all enjoy the updates! We've personally been using the adjustable warm-up targets over the past week, and have found that it’s been really helpful as we plan out weight progressions.